If you’ve been thinking about transcript proofreading but still have a few questions to be sure this is a good fit, this episode is for you!
Inside, I give fast, honest answers to seven of your biggest transcript proofreading questions:
– Can I still proofread if I don’t live in the United States?
– How much money can I make as a transcript proofreader, and how fast can I start making that money?
– Will this work for me if I have a full-time job?
– Will this work for me if I’m not very good at grammar?
– Do I have to use social media to get clients?
– Is this a scam, and do I have to sell products or a course to make money?
– Will AI/ChatGPT replace proofreaders?
Resources and links
- Want to learn more about transcript proofreading (and meet some of my grads!)? Watch my free workshop here: Is Transcript Proofreading the Right Money-Making Business for Me?
- For more in-depth answers and additional info, check out these blog posts:
Thank you for taking the time to invest in YOU by listening to this episode! Please hit subscribe so you catch every episode — and share with anyone needing encouragement or curious about starting their proofreading side hustle too.