Hey! I’m Elizabeth, the proofreading business coach.
I help readers and grammar lovers learn how to start and grow their proofreading business.
You can have a proofreading business that combines your love for reading and catching grammar errors and gives you the freedom to run your life the way you want. I can help you make it happen.
Create Your Own Proofreading Journey
Your key to turning your dream of a proofreading business into reality
Your time is too valuable to waste on one giant, time-consuming, overwhelming, cookie-cutter proofreading course that throws everything at you.
What if instead you could customize your proofreading journey and learn just what you need to create the business you want?
Already know the course you want to take? Dive in here.
Why Learn with Elizabeth?
I’m Elizabeth, The Proofreading Business Coach. I’m a professional proofreader myself (have been since 2006!).
I love proofreading and all the freedom and flexibility it lets me have, all while getting to read for a living! It’s why I’m dedicated to helping YOU succeed as a proofreader too.
I’ve seen firsthand where other proofreading programs lack the practicality, personal support, and marketing skills to actually teach you how to make money proofreading.
They’re more worried about getting your credit card number before shoving you into crowded groups and forgetting about you.
You and your proofreading dream deserve more than that.
That’s why here, I’ve created a series of courses, resources, and 1:1 coaching so the skills I’ve learned in my proofreading career are right at your fingertips for YOU to learn from and use to build the proofreading business you want.
LEARN FOR FREE
What are you always told you're "too much" of? What have others told you are your weaknesses, that...
Do you have what it takes to be a proofreader? Have you thought about starting your proofreading...
How much can you realistically make as a proofreader? Can that include making a full-time income...
Questions? Want to chat?
Send me an email!
Double-check your email address is correct before submitting so I can be sure to email you back.
- My proofreading speciality/superpower is proofing to client preference and keeping the author’s voice (I can teach you how to do that too!).
- Jonathan, my husband (and very best friend), is a personal strength coach.
- I’m a Christian and everything I am and do is because of and for Him who saved me and loves me with an everlasting love.
- My life word is freedom.
- My mom taught me how to read when I was 3.
- My Peloton username is ProofandPedal — ride with me!
- I went to college for English literature but dropped out early. Not having a degree has never once held me back from any proofing job I wanted (and I can teach you how to get clients without a degree, certifications, or experience!).