Hey! I’m Elizabeth, the proofreading business coach.
I help readers and grammar lovers learn how to start and grow their proofreading side hustle.
- Love to read,
- Love grammar,
- And want to be a paid proofreader…
- But aren’t sure how to get started
- OR are feeling stuck with your current proofreading business because you aren’t getting clients…
…you’re in the right place.
You can turn your love for reading, grammar, and fixing errors into a money-making side hustle…all on your own terms.
Create Your Own Proofreading Journey
Your key to turning your dream of a proofreading side hustle into reality
Mini Proofreading Courses
The last thing you need is one giant, time-consuming, overwhelming, cookie-cutter proofreading course that throws everything at you.
Your time is too valuable to waste on that.
What if instead you could customize your proofreading side hustle journey?
Introducing The Proofreading Business Coach mini courses:
Mini courses that fit your time, budget, and exactly where you’re at in your proofreading journey.
Why Learn with Elizabeth?
Hey! I’m Elizabeth, The Proofreading Business Coach, and I help readers and grammar lovers just like you start and grow their proofreading side hustle.
I’ve been a successful professional proofreader myself since 2006, and I’m still loving it — the only thing I love more than proofreading is helping others be proofreaders too.
I’ve seen firsthand where other proofreading programs lack the practicality, personal support, and marketing skills to actually teach you how to make money proofreading.
They’re more worried about getting your credit card number before shoving you into crowded groups and forgetting about you.
You and your proofreading dream deserve more than that.
That’s why here, I’ve created a series of mini courses, resources, and 1:1 coaching so the skills I’ve learned in my proofreading career are right at your fingertips for YOU to learn from and use to build a successful proofreading side hustle.
Questions, want to chat?
Double-check your email address is correct before submitting so I can be sure to email you back.
can About Elizabeth
Fun Facts about Me
- My proofreading speciality/superpower is proofing to client preference and keeping the author’s voice (I can teach you how to do that!).
- Jonathan and I have been married for 8 years, and he’s my very best friend.
- I’m a Christian and everything I am and do is because of and for Him who saved me and loves me with an everlasting love.
- My life word is freedom.
- My mom taught me how to read when I was 3 years old, and I’ve been a constant reader ever since.
- I’m an enneagram 3, which means I work all the time and am always looking for better ways to be successful — and help others be successful too (why I’m a coach!).
- My Peloton username is ProofandPedal — ride with me!
- I went to college for English literature but dropped out early. Not having a degree has never once held me back from any proofing job I wanted (and I can teach you how to get clients without a degree, certifications, or experience!).